Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Five Questions

Five Questions:
1. Where are you from?
A:I'm from Lexington' Kentucky but I'd like to answer the question in a more abstract manner. To be fully encompassing of of the thought I'm trying to emote I'd like to say I'm a fundamental manifestation of existence itself, an expression of the universe comprehending itself.

2.What is your experience with writing?
A: My primary experience has been recreation. Though I have been gearing up for more scholarly objectives.

3. What do you believe in?
A:Before anything else, I'm primarily a physicist and a scientist. In modern terms you could describe me as an atheist and a skeptic, to the point of asceticism.

4.What kind of pop culture do you consume:
A: I don't watch television or listen to much popular music but I do enjoy popular internet culture.

5.Why are you in college?
A: From an early age you could say I'd like to know the mind of god (Interpret this in a pantheist way, in the manner of Spinoza, not the biblical god) and I've found that I can best accomplish this through mathematics and science.

No comments:

Post a Comment